Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1104

Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.

Article about: RAAF Pilot Officer Epaulettes. *Make a Mental Note in your Brain about what I said in last post *

Hi fella's,
    Saddler and Harness makers trade badge.

Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.

Post WW2 (early 50's I believe) Qualified Instructor Qualification badge.

Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.

A super rare Qualification badge. Even though it's post WW2 I believe it's worth showing. Enjoy

All the best

Dave

It's been very quiet at this end of the street ~

Thought you collectors might appreciate the latest Rising Sun and even the tunic button I found/ dug last Sunday ~

I had merely to brush under a warm running tap as they were both encrusted with dirt and grime. I put it down to the fact they were both on the side of a hill !

Remembering these have both been buried for over 70 years ! I have something like 40 RS and who knows how many AMF buttons now, but these ~

Stunning result!

RAA Siege Brigade hat badge. Rare critters these.

Has been repaired but I still like it

Hey Blokes

I know some of you as collectors follow my on site blog ~ but I have had an intriguing post on my post~ regarding a Russian, 'Vladimir' who claims that he had found an collection of Australian badges on the on the Kola Peninsula., which is due eat of Finland!! (?)

He has further expanded by stating that he found them in a WWII dugout` This of course makes no sense as the Germans never made it hat far north!

I originally thought they may have been part of the 1918-19 commonwealth forces presence!

Many of the badges I have never seen and I figured that maybe a ardent collectors you might like to wade in on the post/s !

But his comment of last night makes NO sense at all, as to the location or nature of the find ????

Australian WWII - Far North Queensland Metal detecting and recovery

Only thing I can think of is that the find was the remains of someone's souvenir belt collection sort of thing that ended up there, but it's a very strange place for it!

Lithgow

Yes.. Unless I have the wrong Kola Peninsula as "Vlad' has replied with an offer to link to U Tube video and he mentioned that the same division was responsible for the routing of the allies in Greece in 1941 ~

Here's a new one, and for me junk like this doesn't come my way very often I believe it's Militia artillery? looks to be from the 30's?
    All opinions/information/scaving abuse greatly appreciated

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    RAA Siege Brigade hat badge. Rare critters these.

Has been repaired but I still like it
    Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Here's a new one, and for me junk like this doesn't come my way very often I believe it's Militia artillery? looks to be from the 30's?
    All opinions/information/scaving abuse greatly appreciated
    Interesting to see two such similar RAA badges in such a short space of time, neither of which I had seen before. Apart form the motto on the scroll, much the same badge.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your WW2 Australian Insignia.  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Cheers Jerry, at least this one is on a cap and rare one at that. There must be a difference due to the scroll variation. Ahh I dunno!!! Bit of luck Dave will chime in

René,

I don't remember seeing Aussie troops in coloured FS caps, did they use them?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast