Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Ranger Diamond

Article about: hello to all, From a very good friend of mine here a Rangers Diamond, first Model, worn only by the 5th Rangers in the States, my friend wants to know the value of this patch. It is 100% aut

Default Ranger Diamond

hello to all,
    From a very good friend of mine here a Rangers Diamond, first Model, worn only by the 5th Rangers in the States, my friend wants to know the value of this patch. It is 100% authentic, there is no problem, it is good, come from a veteran of the 5th Rangers. there are two patches of this model in his collection, the other come also from a Rangers veteran.
    they are not for sale, he just wants to get an idea of ​​value.
    Thank you
    RL

Default Re: Ranger Diamond

I know he is extremely rare, I think even rarer than the type 8, 101st Airborne!!! no comment, no answer ...

Default Re: Ranger Diamond

I would be comfortable with something like $125 for a patch this nice. It has the wear mark down the center from being on a shirt that was folded up for a long time and to me it adds a lot of character but some might disagree.

Late but...........

First time I have seen a 5th Ranger Diamond

Your looking at one very rare patch!

Phill

?

Default Ranger

What the hell.. Did you just get out of 'Prison".. A little late ??? Really ?? This post is 'Way" Old.... Not you Phil.. Of course !! G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ranger Diamond  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Gidday G, just broken out , you can only dig so fast with a Mcdonalds plastic fork!!!!

Just going thru old threads.

Its the first time I have seen a legit 5th Ranger Diamond and its a beauty.

Phill

?

Phil Lockett.. Hahaahaa , Great come back... Welcome to the "Forum" You'll do great here... Again.. Welcome... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks G

I am a member of ASMIC and USMF , my aim here is to help people who have other interests other than US Army Shoulder Sleeve Insignia and would like some help. The same is like myself when it comes to British Formation signs , especially Airborne and or elite units that I want to add to my collection and generally any other insignia I come across that I don't know about.

Phill