Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

rare dutch willems order for sale..

Article about: Here is a rare dutch willems order for sale and it's even made the dutch newspapers this morning. I have nothing to do with it myself but just wanted to share this to give you a change to bi

?

Default rare dutch willems order for sale..

Here is a rare dutch willems order for sale and it's even made the dutch newspapers this morning. I have nothing to do with it myself but just wanted to share this to give you a change to bid for it...≥ Militaire Willemsorde - Militaria | Algemeen - Marktplaats.nl

?

Default Well

Well,
    It's definitely NOT this one !

Presented to the Polish Parachute Brigade in 2006.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture rare dutch willems order for sale..  

?

Most definitely not.
    It took us 62 years to finally show some gratitude for what the polish did for us and i figure that the polish are to proud to ever sell this...most probably it belongs to a vet that deceased and the family don´t value what it stands for. But then again. Ever the seller don´t know the owner because he traded it with an other collector....so the history is unknown.shamefully.

?

Default At the Barracks

At the Barracks in Den Haag after the ceremony ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture rare dutch willems order for sale..