Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Royal Artillery gun badges 1902 onwards

Article about: Just for the sake of it really and because I was answering a question asked elsewhere, but most of my RA gun badges for caps. What is extra nice with these is that 4 of them are on their ori

Default Royal Artillery gun badges 1902 onwards

Just for the sake of it really and because I was answering a question asked elsewhere, but most of my RA gun badges for caps.

What is extra nice with these is that 4 of them are on their original caps.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Royal Artillery gun badges 1902 onwards  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

And the Royal Malta Artillery WWII plastic version, which is on hold pending payment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Royal Artillery gun badges 1902 onwards   Royal Artillery gun badges 1902 onwards  

Royal Artillery gun badges 1902 onwards   Royal Artillery gun badges 1902 onwards  

Regards,

Jerry

have you got the one which the gun carriage wheel turns Jerry.?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    have you got the one which the gun carriage wheel turns Jerry.?
    Harry

The top row all have the wheel as a separate part and should in theory revolve, but don't actually move, the bottom left has lost its wheel, the bottom middle revolves, bottom right is a one part version without a moving wheel.
    Regards,

Jerry

I love these badges and have two or three myself. I have a friend who has been collecting for many years and he has a big board of different RA badges, the idea being to collect one of each type. He soon gave it up though when he realised the sheer enormity of the task, lol

A little outside the scope of this thread I know, but still a variation not that often seen. My subdued white metal cap badge in my original Kangol beret, last worn on patrol in New Lodge, Belfast in October 1974.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    A little outside the scope of this thread I know, but still a variation not that often seen. My subdued white metal cap badge in my original Kangol beret, last worn on patrol in New Lodge, Belfast in October 1974.

Good to see your badge Steve, no problem with adding it to the thread
    Regards,

Jerry

Another, small size beret badge with lugs and a slider. Also a metal nco's gun arm badge.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Royal Artillery gun badges 1902 onwards   Royal Artillery gun badges 1902 onwards  

Regards,

Jerry

Picked this one up today for a few quid local to me. Fixed wheel or's in g/m.

Regards,

Jerry