Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Unknown British item

Article about: Hi this came with a British Desert campaign helmet I have, does anyone know what it's for, I thought maybe worn around the waist by mine clearance engineers as I.D.

?

Correction to my last post , the fold is not due to the patch, as I put it back on I realised its in the wrong place , and also checked my other pics and it's showing not under the patch.

this is a pretty good puzzler! Im gonna keep rollin' the dice.
    Is the backround navy blue or black.
    Are you 100% sure its africa campaign related. im not trying to be insulting just want to cover as many bases as possible.

Could It be Italian?

?

It's a navy back ground, and I have no tie in to the Africa campaign apart from it came with the helmet, and was told it came with the helmet and the belt is a tropical belt. That doesn't really help narrow it down , I am as puzzled as you.

kc1
    ?

Last four of someones service no, tie the belt around your kit bag with number showing and its easy to find in a pile of similar kitbags?

?

That sounds very feasible , and a very good and simple explanation the ones that are normally correct.

that is probably close, now we use magic markers or sharpie markers, with all the hurry up and wait stuff you do in the service its a perfect time to practice your sewing skills.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2