Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

unknown patch

Article about: Found all information, thank u friends,it was necessary to solve, the original or not?

?

Default Re: unknown patch

Found all information, thank u friends,it was necessary to solve, the original or not?

Thanks Trapp

- - Updated - -

I would black light test it, it's different then was I've seen but of course they always make different varients of patches. Good luck!

?

Quote by Bond View Post
    Looks good to me and maybe Diver was mistaken, as I posted I know nothing about these and if they have been faked. Did you look at the links I posted? Some images of the patch were shown in the second one and the units history was in the first.
    Yes , i wos looked links, looked in the google, and found a site where is a lot of them . Thank u - Insignia WW2 - Jewish Soldiers, Jewish Military History, Jewish Insignia Collectors Guide, Jewishsoldiers, Israeli Army, Medals, Jewish Militaria

?

I so understood that opinions different ,so your solved yes -good , or not -fake?Friend ,i need to be sure, because its patch , will be on sale.Thank u for your answers ,and helps!

Hello again,nice find my friend,must be quite a rare patch.I think that the bottom pair of officers bars are part of the same set as your jewish brigade patch as they have the same design as IDF(israeli defense force)rank insignia.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hello again,nice find my friend,must be quite a rare patch.I think that the bottom pair of officers bars are part of the same set as your jewish brigade patch as they have the same design as IDF(israeli defense force)rank insignia.
    Its found not by me. I don't have all box, only this patch. Everything was, sold separately, from this box. I have only photo of lot .It was necessary to solve, if its the 100th % original?I hope on help of a friends, from a this site.Your help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2