Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

US Army General Officers Passants. Your opinions PLEASE

Article about: In addition to other spheres of collecting, I also collect US Military insignia including Warrant Officers and Officers passants. A very recent acquisition was in the form of a pair of Russi

Default US Army General Officers Passants. Your opinions PLEASE

In addition to other spheres of collecting, I also collect US Military insignia including Warrant Officers and Officers passants. A very recent acquisition was in the form of a pair of Russian Naval passants which, at least in my opinion are actually early US Army General Officer's passants? So Question 1, Russian or US??

The Stars are gold rather than silver with the centre star being noticeably larger than the two outside stars and the gold wire border to the black field has both mat and bright gold strands. These are features which I would normally associate with passants going as far back as the Civil War period. My personal suggestion would be circa WWI??

Assuming I have placed this thread correctly in the right Forum], I would greatly appreciate any comment regarding age, authenticity and country of origin pleases.

With thanks, regards and best wishes Michael Ryan

US Army General Officers Passants.  Your opinions PLEASE

US Army General Officers Passants.  Your opinions PLEASE

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1105120[/ATTACH
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US Army General Officers Passants.  Your opinions PLEASE