Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Us big group ??

Article about: Hi Pammy, I see nothing of any great value there. \\$50 would be way too much. To be honest, I would pass on it. Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Us big group ??

Need help is there anything worth me buying its the hole group?thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Us big group ??  

Default Re: Us big group ??

Quote by pammy View Post
    Need help is there anything worth me buying its the hole group?thanks
    the dog tags would be worth reading, saw one patch that looked old, it would be worth digging through.

regards Marty

It is quite a mixed lot and those Dog Tags look like they were not fully stamped to me. Marty is right. The stuff should be spread on a table so you can pick out more items individually.

George

?

Thanks guys ,i have to take a chance as its at an astate sale iam going to.i guess i will try and buy the group?dont know how much to start at?thanks if i get it i will show you guys..thanks so much!

Go as low as possible Pammy. If it was me I would offer about 30-50 cents US for each item as a whole. Unless you are sure there is something worth a lot in the group or you simply want these items because they are attractive to you for personal collecting, then you can go higher.

George

Quote by pammy View Post
    Thanks guys ,i have to take a chance as its at an astate sale iam going to.i guess i will try and buy the group?dont know how much to start at?thanks if i get it i will show you guys..thanks so much!
    go as low as possible, because I saw a mason symbol & the small u.s. flags looked pretty new, just act like - well I don't see much in here very old or valuable

?

Thanks so much for the advice,as i will try to get the group for $50 i will look threw it more ..thanks as i just enjoy going to these sales as my father did!thanks again guys!!

Take that pooch in your avatar with you to the sale in case the seller refuses your offer.

George

?

That would be good ,she is crazy! Thanks

Quote by tampalam View Post
    Take that pooch in your avatar with you to the sale in case the seller refuses your offer.

George
    LOL, your on a roll tonight. pammy offer 20.00, then maybe go up if you have too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast