Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 US army air corps patches!

Article about: Hi i inherited these patches from my great uncle who served in ww2 and i know they are aircorps patches but what i dont know is why they look the way they look and a general price range for

Default WW2 US army air corps patches!

Hi i inherited these patches from my great uncle who served in ww2 and i know they are aircorps patches but what i dont know is why they look the way they look and a general price range for each and also identitfy which patch is which. - nick k

WW2 US  army air corps patches!WW2 US  army air corps patches!

?

Default Re: WW2 aircorps patches!

Nice patches! First 2 are 9th. Engineer Command June 1945,Army Air Forces. I do not remember the other. Rich A. in Pa.

As stated earlier the first two are 9th Engineer Command, the next is the standard Army Air Forces patch and the last is US Air Forces in Europe. As for priced, go on e-bay and check to see what they are going for these days. You can usually pick up the Army Air Forces patchs for around $5, the US Air Forced in Europe maybe $10. The 9th Engineer Command patches may draw a bit more due to their being variations in color etc.

Terry

OK thanks for the help guys i appreciate it! - Nick k

Go over to US Militaria Forum and post the photos there, the guys there are tops in value and condition of these types, I think you'l get a better overall response about them !
    Johnny