Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Absolutely Ecstatic Mint P-37 Anklets

Article about: I won these on an E-bay auction early today and from the heading you can all tell I am ear to ear I purchased them at a very reasonable price and the seller has agreed to ship them along wit

?

Default Absolutely Ecstatic Mint P-37 Anklets

I won these on an E-bay auction early today and from the heading you can all tell I am ear to ear I purchased them at a very reasonable price and the seller has agreed to ship them along with the five sets of unissued P-37 shoulder straps I purchased earlier in the week .
    As to the finer detail I will let the photos do the talking
    I will be keeping on set for my personal collection donating one pair to the forums up and coming RAFFLE with a few other items and offering two pairs up for trade for P-37 webbing and or equipment that I yet need for my own collection if there are any interested parties please feel free to send me a PM thanx for looking.

Imo the tag is post war and these items were sitting in dead stock on the shelves some were and bare the same tags as on the shoulder straps I recently purchased.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Absolutely Ecstatic Mint P-37 Anklets   Absolutely Ecstatic Mint P-37 Anklets  

Absolutely Ecstatic Mint P-37 Anklets   Absolutely Ecstatic Mint P-37 Anklets  

Absolutely Ecstatic Mint P-37 Anklets  
    Last edited by Mark K; 09-24-2013 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Add info

They were dead stock because size 1 gaiters will only fit storks! Nice find though in that condition.
    Hangarman

?

Good score Mark. They really are mint indeed

Regards, Lars

don't break up the bolt Mate!!!!

?

Sorry Rene there are only four in the pack someone beat me to it if they were untouched they would stay that way like the shoulder straps.

Regards Mark K

?

These are minty...doesn't get any better nice score. You can get some good things on fleabay if you spend hours on end.. However, most of the time you don't.

This small size might display well on a mannequin .

?

Thanx Dean and you are correct E bay is a lot like hunting with Ray Charles you have to keep your wits about you

Regards Mark K