Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Aust 1942 Housewives

Article about: Pretty stoked to have scored these today unissued/unopened package of 20 1942 dated housewives + some loose ones to play with

These are what I'll part with. Any one interested PM me or if I have to I'll whack them in the classifieds only if there is interest- I had no intention to sell these!

Just opened up one of the rotten examples and found this rather attractive bakelite thimble

?

I don't need one because I don't collect Aussie stuff.( I do have a P1907 OA Bayonet ) Sorry Mates!!! But I'LL GO WITH A ROTTEN ONE. On the agreement that the package is marked "Housewife" in BIG LETTER'S. Because I'm that type of guy who likes to yank your chain and what a better way to give my wife a good yank with a package coming from the Land Down Under marked that way. I'll send ya a PM Rene

Semper Fi

Phil

Gee good find you must have good mates/ contacts

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I don't need one because I don't collect Aussie stuff.( I do have a P1907 OA Bayonet ) Sorry Mates!!! But I'LL GO WITH A ROTTEN ONE. On the agreement that the package is marked "Housewife" in BIG LETTER'S. Because I'm that type of guy who likes to yank your chain and what a better way to give my wife a good yank with a package coming from the Land Down Under marked that way. I'll send ya a PM Rene

Semper Fi

Phil
    Check!

Quote by monochrome View Post
    Gee good find you must have good mates/ contacts
    You are the Man Pete I owe ya one

?

Hello Rene,
    I got the package yesterday in the mail. I was hoping on giving the wife a nudge, But when I came home I saw it sitting on my desk. So I find the wife in the other room watching the TV and do the usual luv ya kiss kiss and ask if I got anything in the mail. She said yes a health insurance letter and a box from one of "Your Collector Friends". So I ask aren't you curious whats in the box? Her answer caught me off guard as I didn't look at the package first. Her reply was "Oh the SEWING KIT"!!!!!!!!!! So I asked how do you know its a sewing kit. "Its written on the customs receipt". ARRRGGGHHHH I didn't even think about that. I said didn't you see housewife with the big heart written on the side. " "No I don't look at your mail" was her reply".......... The game continues

Thank you again Rene. I greatly appreciate you being so kind as to go along with my Joke

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Hello Rene,
    I got the package yesterday in the mail. I was hoping on giving the wife a nudge, But when I came home I saw it sitting on my desk. So I find the wife in the other room watching the TV and do the usual luv ya kiss kiss and ask if I got anything in the mail. She said yes a health insurance letter and a box from one of "Your Collector Friends". So I ask aren't you curious whats in the box? Her answer caught me off guard as I didn't look at the package first. Her reply was "Oh the SEWING KIT"!!!!!!!!!! So I asked how do you know its a sewing kit. "Its written on the customs receipt". ARRRGGGHHHH I didn't even think about that. I said didn't you see housewife with the big heart written on the side. " "No I don't look at your mail" was her reply".......... The game continues

Thank you again Rene. I greatly appreciate you being so kind as to go along with my Joke

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Bugger!! Foiled!!
    Cheers Phil

Mine arrived this morning !
    Really happy, thank you very much !!!

Cheers Roger

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast