Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Australian Wash kit (Hold all)

Article about: by AIF Heres the washroll mate, sorry about the picture, my good camera decided to pack it in so I had to use my phone, If you want any close ups of anything or info just ask. Lovely set- I'

Default Re: Australian Wash kit (Hold all)

Hi AIF thanks it's my father P37 book and it is original and dated 1941. It was a shame when my father bought it was missing its hard cover. I've added a copy of information containing KFS.
    Cheers Anthony Egretz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Australian Wash kit (Hold all)  

AIF
    ?

Hi again, If you dont already have a KFS set I have a spare fork here somewhere I can donate to the cause, but unfortunately no spoons, there is also a knife on ebay atm I will PM you the link, theyre pretty hard to find so you should jump on it If you can.

Hi AIF YES PLEASE that will be great do you need me to pay posted at all and I'll send my posted address through private mail.
    Cheers Anthony Egretz

Hi every body been a little while. Just an update on my wash kit roll got a ww2 D^D mirrow , D^D tooth brush, all my KFS (Knife,fork,spoon) all D^D marked, polish brush D^D, even got a 1942 Dixie Set very good condition, ww2 british army safety razor and ww2 soliders personal leather sewing kit .
    Cheers Anthony

G'day Anthony, sounds like a nice set cobbler, eventually I would like to get the full ww2 Aussie kit, I have a few uniform items that I would like to set up on a mannequin. We have a military fair on over here next weekend so I may be able to pick up a few toys there, I don't have a lot of surplus funds at the moment but I can always skip a few meals or sell a kid. Cheers mate,
    Dave.

Hi sandgroper I'm with the 1st CQ Lighthorse troop and museum in Rockhampton and I'm also the curator of the museum and 2IC of the q-store and where selling some of ww2 gear if you’re interested at all.
    Cheer Anthony

Thanks mate, I'll wait till after the fair here and then I might see what you have, as I said funds are a bit tight at the moment but I reckon you'll have some gear I want! Thanks mate,
    Dave.

Hi here an look at my ww2 equipment for one soldier. As I have said before I'm representing a solider from the desert war in the 5th motor regiment. My field not complete yet but my ceremonial equipment is.
    Cheers Anthony

Very nice mate! The boots are pretty hard to come by and not cheap. Looks great.

Hi sandgroper what size are you so that I can keep an eye for you.
    Cheers Anthony

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast