Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Awesome piece of Canadian Trench art

Article about: I found this for sale on ebay some gentleman sawed off the stock of his ross rifle and turned it into an inkwell wish i had the money to buy it such a unique piece here's the link to the ad

Default Awesome piece of Canadian Trench art

I found this for sale on ebay some gentleman sawed off the stock of his ross rifle and turned it into an inkwell wish i had the money to buy it such a unique piece
    here's the link to the ad RARE WWI ROSS RIFLE*TRENCH ART DESK PEN TRAYw INKWELL* | eBay
    Awesome piece of Canadian Trench artAwesome piece of Canadian Trench artAwesome piece of Canadian Trench artAwesome piece of Canadian Trench artAwesome piece of Canadian Trench artAwesome piece of Canadian Trench artAwesome piece of Canadian Trench artAwesome piece of Canadian Trench artAwesome piece of Canadian Trench art

Default Re: Awesome piece of Canadian Trench art

Very cool item, but even if the price stayed low enough, the postage and potential tax charges makes it likely to be quite pricey.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

hard to put a price of something like this suppose you pulled out the brass bits you'd have about 50 dollars there

Being a new guy in the military collecting world I would be leery of buying such a piece online. I would be afraid he is just making them in his shop. To me the base price seems a bit low. But all of that aside it still looks pretty cool.

interesting piece itis for sure not made in his shop it has even patina it is cool but yes it looks to where it will be pricey