Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

bc-611 I need help!!!!!! what is this....

Article about: when i got this the green cone deal was screwed onto there the little glass protector is or whatever it is, where that thing is screwed in now, is just a base where you can hold it. So im th

Default bc-611 I need help!!!!!! what is this....

I found this today at a flea market for 50 bucks, I hope thats worth it. Anyways Iv done a lot of looking on the internet and I have not came anythign refering to the item on top next to the atennia housing, looks like something you attach to it?..anyways Its also missing the atennia but Ill have to look for that, is it possible to get this working again ?bc-611 I need help!!!!!! what is this....bc-611 I need help!!!!!! what is this....bc-611 I need help!!!!!! what is this....bc-611 I need help!!!!!! what is this....bc-611 I need help!!!!!! what is this....bc-611 I need help!!!!!! what is this....

?

Default Re: bc-611 I need help!!!!!! what is this....

Hell yeah you can get them to work again, Well I say that as a communications technician for the past 34 years!!!! The connector with the zigzag top is the standard UHF connector used on UHF antenna's

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 02-25-2013 at 06:39 PM.

?

If you could remove the white square covering up the model # series. I could look into it!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

iv bin trying to scratch the hell out of it but i cant get it off i might have to use paint thinner or something. so whats that thing ontop next to the attenna? so ill need another atenna right ?

?

Here is more info.
    SCR-536 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You should be able to get the tubes, they still are around, you just need to know who to talk to. I have a tube tester at work. If you need them checked let me know!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

haha i just took it off its the letter d

?

That thing sticking up is not the antenna, It might be the crystals, The connector that is held down with the 4 screws is the antenna connection. I would have to do more research into it. To tell you more.

?

Can you unscrew the the other thing sticking Up????? That might be where the crystal are pluged in at and the thing sticking up is just the protective housing.

?

http://www.vk2bv.org/museum/k-files/bc611.gif
    Here are the schematic!!

Piece of Cake!!

?

See in this pic from the first site, You can see the WT being used and you can see the antenna and the other housing on top.
    bc-611 I need help!!!!!! what is this....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast