MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Beaufort Bomber "Centre of Gravity Determinator"

Article about: A recent pick up, thought id share as one of the coolest (geek here) items ive had in a while! Fairly obvious what it is for, but cant seem to find any reference to these online, so if anyon

Default Beaufort Bomber "Centre of Gravity Determinator"

A recent pick up, thought id share as one of the coolest (geek here) items ive had in a while!
    Fairly obvious what it is for, but cant seem to find any reference to these online, so if anyone has a picture or a link to one in use i would love to see it!

kind regards
    Ed

Beaufort Bomber "Centre of Gravity Determinator"Beaufort Bomber "Centre of Gravity Determinator"Beaufort Bomber "Centre of Gravity Determinator"Beaufort Bomber "Centre of Gravity Determinator"Beaufort Bomber "Centre of Gravity Determinator"Beaufort Bomber "Centre of Gravity Determinator"Beaufort Bomber "Centre of Gravity Determinator"Beaufort Bomber "Centre of Gravity Determinator"Beaufort Bomber "Centre of Gravity Determinator"Beaufort Bomber "Centre of Gravity Determinator"Beaufort Bomber "Centre of Gravity Determinator"

That is incredible! Thanks for showing.

Right, I’m getting in the car and heading up the M69 for a play!

?

That’s fantastic.

Quote by Composite View Post
    Right, I’m getting in the car and heading up the M69 for a play!
    You've got a book to write. Stop getting distracted.

Doh!...I've just added "....would have been published earlier if it hadn't been for a strange and mysterious item unearthed in Leicester" to the "Introduction"....

Not seen this one before but I have seen ones for loading Gliders which are the same style.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!