Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

British Empire Webbing

Article about: PATTERN 1903 - Components PATTERN 1908 - Marching Order PATTERN 1908 - Marching Order without Pack PATTERN 1908 - Battle Order PATTERN 1908 - Musketry Order PATTERN 1908 - Drill Order PATTER

wow - great display and great reference.

can you possibly id this pouch ?

thanks !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture British Empire Webbing  

?

Thanks Karkee I have been a user of your website for years and we have traded E-mails in the past on some odd P-37 webbing in my own collection.

Regards Mark K

?

Hi meyle77,

Interesting canvas case...I would guess it is some kind of cover for radio equipment or possibly a field phone. Sorry to not be of more help, but I'm more familiar with British and Empire webbing accoutrements. Is your case marked at all?

Hi Mark,

I'm not actually not affiliated with Karkee Web (my profile name 'karkee' was actually a confusing choice and I'm not sure how to change it), but I do have a Facebook Page devoted to British Empire uniforms if you're interested...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Briti...65555366788383

Hi,

Thanks - no markings at all.
    Here is few more pics -
    British Empire Webbing
    British Empire Webbing

?

LOL my Bad good to have you aboard regardless

Regards Mark K

Quote by karkee View Post
    Hi Mark,

I'm not actually not affiliated with Karkee Web (my profile name 'karkee' was actually a confusing choice and I'm not sure how to change it), but I do have a Facebook Page devoted to British Empire uniforms if you're interested...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Briti...65555366788383
    A great post and I have liked your page on FB and we exchanged comments on a Wolseley Sun helmet. Your page is full of very good uniform studies. good to see you here.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Hi meyle77,

Thanks for the extra pictures...I still think it's a cover for some sort of wireless equipment or something along those lines

?

Hi Jerry!

It's good to see you here too! I've honestly been reading your posts on this site for years, but I never really did any posting myself. I just thought I'd transfer a few pictures from the FB page over so non-FB users could see 'em.

-Mike

Thank you !

Quote by karkee View Post
    Hi meyle77,

Thanks for the extra pictures...I still think it's a cover for some sort of wireless equipment or something along those lines

Amazing collection!

I can imagine an entire lifetime collecting nothing but P37, and still not having that much

One question - what exactly do you mean by “musketry order”? I know what marching order/drill etc means, but i am unfamiliar with musketry being used in that context.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast