Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

british p37 pistol pouch

Article about: hi all I reccently got this pistol pouch to go with my webley pistol. i have no idea if its original or not but it is stamped 1940 with what i believe is a manufaturers code. any info on thi

Default british p37 pistol pouch

hi all

I reccently got this pistol pouch to go with my webley pistol. i have no idea if its original or not but it is stamped 1940 with what i believe is a manufaturers code.
    any info on this would be greatfully reccieved like what country it may have originate from or who the maker is.

british p37 pistol pouchbritish p37 pistol pouch

thanks Liam

NCA
    ?

Default Re: british p37 pistol pouch

British made by Mills equipment co.Looks legit to me..

Hi Liam, it is original and British made, produced by the Mills Equipment Company.

Have a look here:

Pattern 1937 Web Equipment

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks good. Here is the one I have, though I don't have a webley to stick in it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture british p37 pistol pouch   british p37 pistol pouch  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Jerry's pouch was made by Barrow, Hepburn and Gale Ltd in 1943.

Rob

Quote by Battery Command Post View Post
    Jerry's pouch was made by Barrow, Hepburn and Gale Ltd in 1943.

Rob
    Thanks for the info Rob. Obviously I knew it was made in 43, but did not know the maker.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Here is one of mine by another maker, "M.W. & S. Ltd." (Michael Wright & Sons Ltd) Dated 1943.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture british p37 pistol pouch  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Here is a special one from my collection. This belt and holster was worn by Sgt Don Turner, XXI Indep. Para Coy. It once housed a M1911A1 Colt .45. Don kindly gave me this. He is still alive and doing well.

I cannot recall the maker and don't have a pic on file.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture british p37 pistol pouch  

?

Here's one, the same maker as Ade's, but R.A.F.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]