Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

British webbing fitting

Article about: Hello Every one a quicky , does any one know waht this webbing fitting is ? i have not seen one before

Great , thank you for your help

...I saw that you ran into the "only-in-German-please" rule on your other post....sorry about that...that's the TR gang...they like that stuff......we'd've quite happily settled for a "webbingy thing with a hook on" (+ a pic....and a please :-) )

Good luck and keep posting

sorry i did not know that rule so apologies for the german and the omitt of please
    iam use to people asking me for some thing with out conditions which iam happy to give

Well, it’s a 3rd R thing.....us non-TR guys don’t get it but apparently it’s important

Re the “please” thing......this ain’t Facebook.....and we’re keen to maintain some standards......if one was walking through a Fair with ones piece/item...would one walk up to a complete stranger and say the equivalent of “Hi, what’s this?” ...that’s kinda it really...

A lot of folk who’ve had the “please ?” treatment have left in a huff with a “I’m-off-to-a-better-Forum” Post. I hope you stay and find (and add) value.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2