Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Can any one tell me what this would be worth ? or anything about it ?

Article about: All the seals are broken on the tubes, and I dont think there are any empty or fired mortar rounds in the containers. 2" mortar illumination rounds do not explode, the top pops off and

1959 would be my guess as well

Quote by matthewtanner View Post
    Kenworth what do you mean exactly ? I was having a joke about it being not empty .
    Dont stress mate,
    I was only having a joke with you , because you pretended you didnt know , lol .
    Rule 303
    Cheers Rick

?

Mortar illumination rounds, as is written on them and as others have stated.
    Empties would look nice as a backdrop in a collection.
    As Jerry says, it has the magic words on them, LOL.

It would seam kenworth has been bannded, I wonder why.....

?

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    It would seam kenworth has been bannded, I wonder why.....
    Hmmm, he dont show as being 'banned.' Further more, he backpedalled and offered an explanation for his initial comment/outburst.
    I dont know how he meant it, but communication via the internet can be misunderstood at times when you are not f2f.

Last but certainly not least, a MOD has offered a diplomatic opinion of his take on the matter, a hint which wise forum mebers heed. I'd say, that one is a closed matter.

Sorry, it's showing me his grey bar, might just be me.

?

No need for apologies, sir You havent offended anybody.
    I believe, the grey bar is simply in lieu of green bars, as the forum member havent received any 'green' yet (feel free to crack jokes about that!).
    As long as you can read his status as 'WRF Club Member' (in his case) under his forum nick instead of 'Banned,' I belive he is safe. Circumstances might change of course

I was not going to ban him over that and I'm sure it was intended as humour, just worthy of mention IMHO though perhaps it was a bit early here for me to see that.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Scout View Post
    I believe, the grey bar is simply in lieu of green bars, as the forum member havent received any 'green' yet (feel free to crack jokes about that!).
    The grey means he has chosen to hide his rep points, as shown by the green bars. I hide mine most of the time but every now and then show them, for no good reason either way.

You have to do far worse than post a misunderstood joke to get banned here as far as I am aware and I hope members do not feel in fear of banning over minor issues.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    The grey means he has chosen to hide his rep points, as shown by the green bars. I hide mine most of the time but every now and then show them, for no good reason either way.
    Ahh, okay. I didnt know one could hide the green (nor why one would want to).
    I guess, I dont regard the bars as being very important in the great scheme of things....*

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    You have to do far worse than post a misunderstood joke to get banned here as far as I am aware and I hope members do not feel in fear of banning over minor issues.
    That is exactly how I perceive the matter.

* Good thing too, because Jerry has more 'Green' than I and I might get green bar envy......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast