Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Can any one tell me what this would be worth ? or anything about it ?

Article about: All the seals are broken on the tubes, and I dont think there are any empty or fired mortar rounds in the containers. 2" mortar illumination rounds do not explode, the top pops off and

All the seals are broken on the tubes, and I dont think there are any empty or fired mortar rounds in the containers. 2" mortar illumination rounds do not explode, the top pops off and a parachute with light ball shoots out, so the mortar itself will not be damaged.
    Its a nice rack, but not very valuable or rare or old.

I don't want anyone in trouble over this thread. I think kenworths comment was a little hash is all . But he explained his pun at me regardless.I can't believe I actually got offended now after rereading what has been wrote.More of a sticks and stones situation .Maybe It's just because most people on this forum in my experience beside being an absolute pleasure and a wealth of knowledge to speak with understand the sense of humour I was trying to express . I should have probably followed the sentence up with a :P To express my sarcasm better.I sort of wish I didn't start this thread now But thanks to everyone that has contributed to the info I appreciate it as always

?

Quote by matthewtanner View Post
    I don't want anyone in trouble over this thread. I think kenworths comment was a little hash is all . But he explained his pun at me regardless.I can't believe I actually got offended now after rereading what has been wrote.More of a sticks and stones situation .Maybe It's just because most people on this forum in my experience beside being an absolute pleasure and a wealth of knowledge to speak with understand the sense of humour I was trying to express . I should have probably followed the sentence up with a :P To express my sarcasm better.I sort of wish I didn't start this thread now But thanks to everyone that has contributed to the info I appreciate it as always
    IMO you dont need to regret starting the thread.
    As Jerry stated, no member is in any trouble; it takes a tad more. Most are pretty friendly here and there is a nice tone with some friendly banter (at least, thats how I perceive it).
    Most of us are on the same page in regards to the comment being perceived as being a bit harsh, but when I go back an re-read it, its liberally sprinkled with icons and besides, he is acutally offering some pretty good advice (delete pic had there been live illegal rounds in there. Others offered good advice as well; leave it to EOD to dispose of any live rounds. One might get ones whole day ruined by the someone descending on your house, if they thought you had some 'explosives' there).
    Ill chalk it up to a misunderstanding and not make any more waves. Ill give him the benefit of the doubt - besides, he himself wrote it was a joke and you 'liked' his comment.
    No need for any fuss - there are FAR more grave things in the world to worry about after all.
    Hope you get the case for your collection
    Make sure to post a pic, when and if you find a spot for it amongst your the other items in your collection.

ended up getting it the price was very good thanks for all the info guys Can any one tell me what this would be worth ? or anything about it ?Can any one tell me what this would be worth ? or anything about it ?Can any one tell me what this would be worth ? or anything about it ?Can any one tell me what this would be worth ? or anything about it ?Can any one tell me what this would be worth ? or anything about it ?Can any one tell me what this would be worth ? or anything about it ?Can any one tell me what this would be worth ? or anything about it ?Can any one tell me what this would be worth ? or anything about it ?Can any one tell me what this would be worth ? or anything about it ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3