Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

canadian and british dressing's

Article about: very interesting, I've spent 35 years working for Johnson and Johnson here in the UK, when clearing out some old rooms in the factory I came across two US bandages, they are "Zonas"

jwp
    ?

very interesting, I've spent 35 years working for Johnson and Johnson here in the UK, when clearing out some old rooms in the factory I came across two US bandages, they are "Zonas" gauze bandages unopened and are marked contract may 1917,needless to say I saved these from the bin !,
    John.

nice finds john

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Well now confused.com,was Bauer & Black of toronto a differant Bauer & Black which was a division of the Kendall co-chicago?just seems to coincidental both during wartime not to be related in some way?..............
    interesting jake ,ill have to do some research on this ,thanks for pointing it out as it sounds to much of a coincidence ,thanks james

a small update to the thread here's a new addition traded for the canadian pack to put alongside my robinson and son shell dressing of which i should add was dated 1939 not 38 as i originally stated this time a maker of johnson and johnson both packs involved have now been repatriated ,thanks very much markcanadian and british dressing'scanadian and british dressing'scanadian and british dressing's
    Regards James

?

My pleasure James glad it found its way back home.

Regards Mark

jwp
    ?

Quote by James C View Post
    a small update to the thread here's a new addition traded for the canadian pack to put alongside my robinson and son shell dressing of which i should add was dated 1939 not 38 as i originally stated this time a maker of johnson and johnson both packs involved have now been repatriated ,thanks very much markcanadian and british dressing'scanadian and british dressing'scanadian and british dressing's
    Nice items James, I'm actually answering this post from the Johnson and Johnson factory in Gargrave where these dressings could have been made !!,
    cheers,
    John.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2