Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Canadian P-37 Mess tins and carry bag

Article about: Good morning gents the sun was out here yesterday afternoon in all its glory so I took the opportunity to take some more photos of my P-37 webbing and related equipment. I would like to shar

?

Default Canadian P-37 Mess tins and carry bag

Good morning gents the sun was out here yesterday afternoon in all its glory so I took the opportunity to take some more photos of my P-37 webbing and related equipment.
    I would like to share with you my matching Canadian Army mess tins they appear to be in unused condition much of the time when you find them they are miss matched this particular set are C-Broad arrow and maker marked unfortunately they are not dated or numbered like a few other examples I have seen by different manufacturers but I think they are a nice early set all the same.
    The mess tins were in the original khaki drill material bag of issue when I found them which is as well C-broad arrow ,dated and maker marked thanks for looking any and all comments welcome.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Canadian P-37 Mess tins and carry bag   Canadian P-37 Mess tins and carry bag  

Canadian P-37 Mess tins and carry bag   Canadian P-37 Mess tins and carry bag  

Canadian P-37 Mess tins and carry bag   Canadian P-37 Mess tins and carry bag  

Canadian P-37 Mess tins and carry bag  

Default Re: Canadian P-37 Mess tins and carry bag

That is an awesome looking set. The pics speak for themselves.

?

Default Re: Canadian P-37 Mess tins and carry bag

Thanks I have a couple of sets but these are the only matching ones still in the bag of issue I think a lot of the times the bags were either used for rations or were discarded.

Regards Mark K