Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Childs "Mickey Mouse" Gas Mask.

Article about: Hello chaps, another "rare" excursion for me over to the allies forum! I just thought I would share this neat little gas mask that I just won on the fleabay.Sorry that the images a

Default Childs "Mickey Mouse" Gas Mask.

Hello chaps, another "rare" excursion for me over to the allies forum! I just thought I would share this neat little gas mask that I just won on the fleabay.Sorry that the images are not great, I will take some better ones when it arrives!! It all seems to be in pretty good order and has it's original box. I went for it even though it is not in my usual collecting field as children's war related items are starting to interest me, as they bring home the true horror and distress of what us "adults" do to the "innocent" victims of it all. I have not had one of these for 25 years and back then I paid £20 for one, this one cost me £29, so I am guessing that I did all right? Thanks for looking. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Childs "Mickey Mouse" Gas Mask.   Childs "Mickey Mouse" Gas Mask.  

Childs "Mickey Mouse" Gas Mask.   Childs "Mickey Mouse" Gas Mask.  

Think you did more than alright Leon as these regularly go for £50 plus,nice condition too,well done on your purchase............

Can you take a photo of yourself wearing it?

Thanks.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Can you take a photo of yourself wearing it?

Thanks.
    I worry about you at times Ned!....

[QUOTE=big ned;1251799]Can you take a photo of yourself wearing it?

Here you go Ned, I bet you never guessed I was this good looking!!! Leon.Childs "Mickey Mouse" Gas Mask.

?

Nice grab Leon.. I often see these about & are tempted but then I think I haven't the room for 1 more "in brackets "gas mask!!. So thanks for the photos. oh by the way nice boobs.. Cheers Terry.

Hi fella's, it's arrived and I am "well pleased"!! There is no perishing anywhere on the mask and only a small area of rust on the bottom of the taped on filter section. The straps are still nice and elasticated and after a wipe down the lenses are crystal clear. It also appears to be dated for early 1940. A result if I say so my self. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Childs "Mickey Mouse" Gas Mask.   Childs "Mickey Mouse" Gas Mask.  

Childs "Mickey Mouse" Gas Mask.   Childs "Mickey Mouse" Gas Mask.  

Nice example!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

First time I have seen one Leon thanks for showing it I would think it wouldn't be easy to find at all I can say that a lot of the German LS stuff for children is through the roof. timothy

NCA
    ?

Nice example and a good price!I cant imagine coaxing children into these things....

There are also very rare black rubber versions of these.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast