Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

claymore mine bag

Article about: just thought I'd share this cool piece that was picked up last week .I love the directions on how to use them. enjoy matty ..

Default claymore mine bag

just thought I'd share this cool piece that was picked up last week .I love the directions on how to use them.
    enjoy
    matty ..claymore mine bagclaymore mine bagclaymore mine bag

?

I have one these somewhere with the PAD/Claymore inside with all the other bits & bobs.. All drill purpose of course.... I have used these quite a lot & the last time we clacked one off was in Afghan on the ranges!!. We put out a load of used 66 tubes/barrels placed them in the ground so they were standing up dressed back 20 odd metres & fired it off.. Did a quick in inspection of the 66's & counted about 5 holes in all... so we came to the conclusion ever these are crap or it must have fell over & fired into the air...So the 66's survived that ambush...lol. Cheers Terry.

that would be wicked terry . would be great to see them .

My dad told me that the VietCong liked to crawl up to the Claymores and turn them around...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    My dad told me that the VietCong liked to crawl up to the Claymores and turn them around...
    cheers, Glenn
    What was a hoot was to put a grenade with the pin pulled underneath them.