Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

CWC G10 wristwatch

Article about: Any body else have a thing about these? Lovely clear dial and cool battery change hatch

?

Default CWC G10 wristwatch

Any body else have a thing about these? Lovely clear dial and cool battery change hatch
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CWC G10 wristwatch   CWC G10 wristwatch  

Very nice

A nice example of a Royal Navy watch dated '85. Love these watches, I still have one!
    "Per Ardua"

Nice appearance! With my ancient eyes, I could Use one of these!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

I'm a bit of a watch nut (Well used to be before kids and this hobby used up all my money.... So thanks for showing. Like the simple clean lines. Nice that it is not one of those huge oversized hunks of metal.

Reminds me of a US Hamilton I own.

CWC G10 wristwatch
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice!. I've been looking for a heer watch. Black face with radium dial and numbers. I want to put it on peoples wrist then run a Geiger counter over it and watch them squirm..

MAP
    ?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Very nice!. I've been looking for a heer watch. Black face with radium dial and numbers. I want to put it on peoples wrist then run a Geiger counter over it and watch them squirm..
    Just try going through airport security with it! Then again they will probably miss it. But last week they did pull my bag out last week for a strange object....my roast beef and swiss hero!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)