Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Dating a Parachute Bag

Article about: Hi Guys, Any way of dating a Parachute bag? I picked this up yesterday but cant find a date on it. It looks period to me but I am no expert. The zip is by Lightning but it doesn't show to we

Default Dating a Parachute Bag

Hi Guys,
    Any way of dating a Parachute bag? I picked this up yesterday but cant find a date on it. It looks period to me but I am no expert. The zip is by Lightning but it doesn't show to well in the picture.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dating a Parachute Bag   Dating a Parachute Bag  

Dating a Parachute Bag  

I would say wartime with the AM stamp and lighting zip

I would agree.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Cheers Guys, It was quite grubby when I saw it and full of tools. I gave it a gentle hand wash and it cleaned up nicely. Its in good condition with no holes or chaffing.