Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Ebay question

Article about: Good evening mates.Unfortunately for various reasons i am constrained to change my paypal account.Can i adjust my new paypal account to my e-bay account?Many Thanks for your help and time

Default Ebay question

Good evening mates.Unfortunately for various reasons i am constrained to change my paypal account.Can i adjust my new paypal account to my e-bay account?Many Thanks for your help and time

Default Re: Ebay question

This was great misfortune

Quote by The woodpecker View Post
    This was great misfortune
    I bet you've been naughty....Haven't you?

Let Ned help ease your pain......

Let me google that for you
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Be VERY weary of emails that seem to generate from PPal, especially if your name is not in the email, for they are nothing more than fishing expeditions looking for you to "log in" to some fake PPal account, which I'm sure can be a disaster.

Also, whilst (here we say while ;-) logging in to eBay, PPal, online banking, etc, make doubly sure that the web browser address starts with "https://www.etc", if it does NOT (and it is just http), then you most certainly are NOT logging in to what you think you are logging in to! Hope that was perfectly clear ;-)

Btw Ned, that -> Let me google that for you is amazing! Wth?

Wonders never cease?

Thanks a lot.Ned i havent made anything wrong just a problem with my bank.The bank has been bought by an other bank.Kilomikesierra1960 this is very useful but i havent received any suspicious message.