MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Five pairs of P-37 shoulder straps with a twist

Article about: A couple of days ago I won these on an E-bay auction although the shoulder straps them selves are quite common and I do have a few pairs in my collection of webbing I did find the tags rathe

?

Default Five pairs of P-37 shoulder straps with a twist

A couple of days ago I won these on an E-bay auction although the shoulder straps them selves are quite common and I do have a few pairs in my collection of webbing I did find the tags rather interesting so put out a very low bid and was surprised to win them they will make a nice addition to my growing collection of webbing and P-37 related equipment.
    IMO Post war Department of National Defense R.C.N tags I am more than a little curious were they were being shipped to so many years after the end of the war
    It does make one wonder how much dead stock is still warehoused away after all this time.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Five pairs of P-37 shoulder straps with a twist   Five pairs of P-37 shoulder straps with a twist  

Five pairs of P-37 shoulder straps with a twist   Five pairs of P-37 shoulder straps with a twist  

Nice score and a bonus with the tags

?

Thanx Rene I Thought it to be a good score as well .

Regards Mark K