Hello, i have these 2 canteen and im still confused. From far these canteen looks like the same, but from a close inspection you can see there’s differences in height, below side, and the ring holder. The one with added with the mineral water cap is more taller and the ring holder is more thicker than the plain one. The plain and shiny one have a more pronounce shape on the below side of the canteen.
Help in these british canteensHelp in these british canteens

----
Help in these british canteensHelp in these british canteensHelp in these british canteensHelp in these british canteens

Help in these british canteensHelp in these british canteensHelp in these british canteensHelp in these british canteens

I once read that the canteen which the ring holder have a slim steel is a indian made and the one which have wire is the british made. So if i use this information, is this mean the one with mineral water cap is indian made canteen and the shiny one is the british made?
Help in these british canteensHelp in these british canteensHelp in these british canteensHelp in these british canteensHelp in these british canteens
I hope someone can assist me in here.
Thank you.