Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

heres a little bit of my year old collection. will show more later.

Article about: heres my two year old ww2 collection this is my first post to this forum but i am confident that this is a pretty good one. im 15 so my funds are limited but i did manage to get a job at a a

Default heres a little bit of my year old collection. will show more later.

heres my two year old ww2 collection this is my first post to this forum but i am confident that this is a pretty good one. im 15 so my funds are limited but i did manage to get a job at a antique store... anyways tell me what you think.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture heres a little bit of my year old collection. will show more later.   heres a little bit of my year old collection. will show more later.  

heres a little bit of my year old collection. will show more later.   heres a little bit of my year old collection. will show more later.  

heres a little bit of my year old collection. will show more later.   heres a little bit of my year old collection. will show more later.  

?

Default Re: heres a little bit of my year old collection. will show more later.

Nice items! Your collection is gonna have many years to grow since you started so early! cool miitaria. I started when I was 17 and had no job so I know what its like to have low funds, just keep at it and the deals will come along!

- - Updated - -

Also, welcome to the forum! There is a wealth of knowledge here and many great people willing to help you when you need it!

?

Quote by kerstens View Post
    anyways tell me what you think.
    I think you are off to a very good start!

Great start. Keep it up

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Very nice collection for your age and only 2 years collecting.
    I like the helmets and haversacks.

With a job at an antique store, you now have an 'in' and
    will know when military items come through.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

very good collection

Awesome collections!
    Like your USMC canteens.
    Thank you for sharing.

Regards,
    Taka

Very nice collection .
    good to see someone so youth collecting ww2 items.
    I like what I see.
    chris