Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help Identifying Artillery shells!

Article about: I have a few artillery/bullet rounds I am curious on the value. Everyplace I have taken it to cannot tell me the value cause they have never seen them that havent been turned into trench art

Chris Eastin
    ?

Default Need Help Identifying Artillery shells!

I have a few artillery/bullet rounds I am curious on the value. Everyplace I have taken it to cannot tell me the value cause they have never seen them that havent been turned into trench art. Most of these are complete the shell and projectile obviously not live though but have not been drilled out in anyway as far as I can tell. Most of these do have legible writing on them so you can trace back where they came from and info of the actual shell. Once again these are not trench art items. I do have several pictures if you need to see better ones or info on them. Hope someone can help me out on the value of these items. Much appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help Identifying Artillery shells!