Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Norwegian Pre-war military equipment

Article about: Since there is a big lack of Norwegian Pre-war military equipment here, I thought I'd do something about that. The sun is shining and I had nothing else to do, so enjoy! This is the kind of

Default Re: Norwegian Pre-war military equipment

More pictures:

The white cloths are foot cloths(Instead of socks):

The uniform on display in the basement(Hard to take pictures here):

- - Updated - -

Quote by Scout View Post
    Great that you have all these items and are putting it together as a tribute.

Kongsberg Colt and Madsen MG - quality guns right there.
    Thanks, I think it's nice to remember everyone's service, if only my grandfather had been alive to see it.

The weapons sure are nice, but I don't have any of them in my collection(Yet... )
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Well, the Nagant will have to do for now then.
    A great relic made even better with the story behind it.

Quote by Scout View Post
    Well, the Nagant will have to do for now then.
    A great relic made even better with the story behind it.
    I plan to buy both the weapons in the future(Hopefully), I just sent the seller a mail asking for more information behind the history of the revolver(Forgot to ask about details, it's been 1 year since I bought it, let's hope the seller still uses that email address). If I can find out more details on exactly where it was find, maybe I can connect the locations and compare them with events that happened there in April 1940.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

That is a very impressive display, alot of thought and hard work in it. It's even better when you find a gun like that with a story behind it. Great job

I just got a message from the seller, he did not know anything more about the history other than it was found there, he did not know where or when etc.
    It might be possible to find out which unit it belonged to, I know that is possible to do with the Krag Jørgensen, but I am not sure if it works with the Nagant revolver.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

?

Quote by Collectorww2 View Post
    I just got a message from the seller, he did not know anything more about the history other than it was found there, he did not know where or when etc.
    It might be possible to find out which unit it belonged to, I know that is possible to do with the Krag Jørgensen, but I am not sure if it works with the Nagant revolver.
    Why not?
    Norway is a semi-organized soceity; there will most likely be a trackable serial number on it

(am I pathetic, if I say, that I still remember the serial number of my first service handgun)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2