Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Officers field mess enamal wear for 8..1942 army? Or marine?

Article about: ...this enamal wear kit containes 62 pieces of gray enamel wear place settings ...the silverwear is stamped usn..all items still wraped in its original tissue paper ..with original packing l

Default Officers field mess enamal wear for 8..1942 army? Or marine?

...this enamal wear kit containes 62 pieces of gray enamel wear place settings ...the silverwear is stamped usn..all items still wraped in its original tissue paper ..with original packing list ...salt and pepper shakers still contain 1942 salt and pepper .looks to have never been issued... Box and brass tag say u.s. Army i942...but navy gray wear ... And marked u.s.n silver wear ?? ....any thoughts ...any idea of what its worth...jim Officers field mess  enamal wear for 8..1942 army? Or marine?Officers field mess  enamal wear for 8..1942 army? Or marine?Officers field mess  enamal wear for 8..1942 army? Or marine?.

?

Default Re: Officers field mess enamal wear for 8..1942 army? Or marine?

I havent got a clue on a value Jim, but it does look nice and in great condition.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

WarEagle4590
    ?

I just found this picture on the Net and wanted to respond. I have just purchased this same Kit and paid $195.00 for it. Mine has most of the kits items still with the kit, but I would like to purchase those missing. Since your kit has all the items and it appears to never been used, I would say it would be worth $500.00. Good luck.