Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

P37 collection so far

Article about: just thought I'd share the start of my P37 webbing . There is a few pieces I grabbed because they were cheap and dont go with the colour I'm trying to get a set of like the blue water cover

Default P37 collection so far

just thought I'd share the start of my P37 webbing . There is a few pieces I grabbed because they were cheap and dont go with the colour I'm trying to get a set of like the blue water cover and holder. the large haversack is named and numbered with two names I think . I have another one on it's way without the broken strap . What type of straps do I need to complete it ? thanks all and enjoy
    cheers matty
    P37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so farP37 collection so far

I couldn't find a buckle anywhere for the belt and have put a Vietnam era one on it .if anyone has any ideas were to find one cheap please let me know

Nice start mate!Your p37 e-tool cover is aussie made!

?

Nice web gear.

Nice webbing. I have a spare 37 pattern buckle you can have, if you want to send me a private message with a postal address I will get it to you.

Here is some of my British webbing in case it should be of interest.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P37 collection so far   P37 collection so far  

wow Douglas your webbing looks great love the mannequin set-up thanks heaps I'll send you a private message soon thanks again mate ..
    cheers matty .

Very nice! I have tons of the stuff, I like it for its versatility and durability. It just feels really great. Much more than the US and European equipment at the time.

Keep in mind, that there is a difference between "patt. '37 webbing" and equipment affiliated with patt. '37 webbing.

Gaiters, gas mask bags / carriers, riffle slings, shell dressing bags, grenade pouches, wire cutter pouches, map cases, (some) pistol holsters, pistol magazine pouches etc. (the list is nearly endless) are not "patt. '37 webbing"... I know it is a technicality, and I might be shunned for bringing this to your attention, but I find it important to use the correct terms. If done persistently, we all have a collective frame of reference.

For your pack you need to find (what I call L connectors) and these Left & Right connect to the universal pouches as shown - sorry I quickly took poor shots of my Canadian kit

thanks for the pictures rene I'v seen these before for sale online so I'll grab myself a pair for the xmas stocking thanks again
    cheers matty

?

Great collection. If I recall the pouches with the cartridge holders are quite rare.

Here's a picture of me with the majority of my P37 on me:
    P37 collection so far

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast