Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

P37 e-tool

Article about: Hi mates.As always before I buy something I post it here in order to have opinions from more experienced collectors.So,I am really interested in buying the following ww2 british e-tool.The p

Default P37 e-tool

Hi mates.As always before I buy something I post it here in order to have opinions from more experienced collectors.So,I am really interested in buying the following ww2 british e-tool.The price is fair but I have some doubts though.The description says''This is a pristine set, ideal for re enacting purposes'' that really confuses me.Any help is welcomed and appreciated.I am posting a link because the photos are copyright protected.Many Thanks for your time and help.Have a Nice Day JZ Militaria

- - Updated - -

The e-tool I am interested in it is first at the list

Default Re: P37 e-tool

Looks fine.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade!

- - Updated - -

Do you know this seller??

I think its fine, I dont see any problems. You might want to bear in mind that the tool handle (the type with the bayonet fitting at the end) was only introduced right at the end of the war- the handles without the bayonet fitting are the standard war time type.

Thanks Doug! You mean 1944 and after when are you saying ''at the end of the war''?Thanks

Im going to check the date that these were issued and get back to you.

I suspect its early 1945 before these were used in large quantities, but I cant remember for sure.

Ok,because this is dated 44.I have one more question please.The payment with paypal has a 3% surcharge.What is this?Thanks

They mean that paypal will charge the seller 3% if you use paypal to pay. Therefore, the seller will add this cost to the total you pay, if you pay with paypal.

Ahhha!Did you find any info about the bayonet fitting

?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast