Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The Pacific theatre.

Article about: by ez1969 Dang it i hate it when i hear the plot before ive seen it ill look at this thred no longer.. It's not very much of a plot or a spoiler, it's just one short scene :P

Default The Pacific theatre.

Hi all!

I just finished watching The Pacific. It got me intrested in the pacific theatre of ww2. So does anybody have items from Guadalcanal,Peleliu,Iwo Jima or Okinawa. If somebody would show them i would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Default Re: The Pacific theatre.

Im going out this weekend to get it heard it was great flick and 20 hours long. ERIC

Yes it is good. It makes a better job of explaining how horrific and brutal the war was,then band of brothers.

?

I liked it to, but the first 3-4 episodes where to little action for me, i think it just gets better and better. That woman who blews up herself with her baby is some crazy shit

Yeah it was. Maybe it was taken from Eugene Sledges book "with the old breed'm. I must read that.

I think the Japs tied the explosives to the lady and forced her to walk towards the Americans. Thats why she tried to give the baby away.

Quote by Comrade View Post
    I think the Japs tied the explosives to the lady and forced her to walk towards the Americans. Thats why she tried to give the baby away.
    Dang it i hate it when i hear the plot before ive seen it ill look at this thred no longer..

Quote by Comrade View Post
    Hi all!

I just finished watching The Pacific. It got me intrested in the pacific theatre of ww2. So does anybody have items from Guadalcanal,Peleliu,Iwo Jima or Okinawa. If somebody would show them i would appreciate it.

Thanks!
    Got this flag from a Vet who fought on the islands
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Pacific theatre.  

The Pacific theatre.The Pacific theatre.
    Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    Got this flag from a Vet who fought on the islands
    This came from Fiji Isle vet bringback also. Its called a MALITA club by the way...Trench art ERIC

?

The Pacific theatre.The Pacific theatre.Here is a type 14 Nambu pistol brought back from Tarawa by my father. The ammo is original to the pistol.
    SteveR

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast