Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

The Pacific theatre.

Article about: by ez1969 Dang it i hate it when i hear the plot before ive seen it ill look at this thred no longer.. It's not very much of a plot or a spoiler, it's just one short scene :P

?

Default Re: The Pacific theatre.

Jap helmet brought back by my Dad.
    SteveR
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Pacific theatre.  

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Attachment 166184Attachment 166185Here is a type 14 Nambu pistol brought back from Tarawa by my father. The ammo is original to the pistol.
    SteveR
    That's pretty awesome!

Paper taken off of dead soldier, so I am told. Can anyone translate? I can speak a little Japanese, but no read.The Pacific theatre.The Pacific theatre.

Attachment 166184Attachment 166185Here is a type 14 Nambu pistol brought back from Tarawa by my father. The ammo is original to the pistol.
    SteveR
    Any chance you will go to the Joplin gun range with it i would love to see it in action.. ERIC

?

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Any chance you will go to the Joplin gun range with it i would love to see it in action.. ERIC
    No I do not shoot it Eric. But I will be happy to bring it up to Joplin and show it to you sometime.
    SteveR

?

Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    Paper taken off of dead soldier, so I am told. Can anyone translate? I can speak a little Japanese, but no read.The Pacific theatre.The Pacific theatre.
    My ability to read kanji is poor at best. But I do know the paper is on its side. The small print outside the boxes will be on the bottom.

My ability to read kanji is poor at best. But I do know the paper is on its side. The small print outside the boxes will be on the bottom.
    Sounds good steve are you a member of the range if not i am i would love just to see them...

Yeah, SteveR. I scanned it, guess I should rotate it. Thanks

Got this original pic, too.The Pacific theatre. Is this legit to post? Sorry if not.

SteveR
    Steve, I too have a Type 14 brought back from Tarawa with a few original rounds. And a flag brought back from Luzon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast