MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

The Pacific theatre.

Article about: by ez1969 Dang it i hate it when i hear the plot before ive seen it ill look at this thred no longer.. It's not very much of a plot or a spoiler, it's just one short scene :P

?

Default Re: The Pacific theatre.

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Dang it i hate it when i hear the plot before ive seen it ill look at this thred no longer..
    It's not very much of a plot or a spoiler, it's just one short scene :P

?

If you like the pacific theatre then you might like the new american document serie "WW2 in HD". It's in 100 % color and HD, i bought it for my bluray and it is pure awesomeness.. The show itself is alot of american propaganda but very nice clips in it! Check the link WWII in HD (TV Series 2009) - IMDb

Gents,

I too, have just watched the Series and thought it was well done. In retrospect, It certainly paints a graphic picture to the ferocious fighting that occurred.

My Wife and I just returned from a Weekend visiting my folks in Virginia and attended a huge Gun Show which provided me with this piece to add to my Pacific Theater collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Pacific theatre.  

Here is a picture I had done to accentuate my Type 38 Arisaka and my Other Rayed flag. My old home provided the backdrop one morning to simulate a Jungle setting. Or at least, I thought so.

Regards,

Joel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Pacific theatre.  

?

Here is one of my US Marine Corp WW2 displays.
    The haversack is UNIS marked to the 4th Marine Division. Both the haversack and one of the canteens were used in action on Iwo Jima. All of it is original.

I have four US Marine/Marine Officers mannequins, pre-1945 with all the kit, but its all packed away at present.

I also managed to snag Ack Ack Haldanes 'Pacific' Episode 7 'Peleliu Hills' USMC Costume,
    John Basillones Episode 8 USMC Jacket and a pair of Robert Leckies Moccasins (the ones he stole in episode 2)

I started collecting USMC gear about ten years ago.

Rob

Nice! Do you know what it reads?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3