Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Pattern 37 misc web equipment, need value?

Article about: I had picked up a box full of this web equipment but have no use for it as I only collect up to 1945. All I know from looking it up on the web that most of it is Pattern 37 with 52-53 dated

?

Default Pattern 37 misc web equipment, need value?

I had picked up a box full of this web equipment but have no use for it as I only collect up to 1945. All I know from looking it up on the web that most of it is Pattern 37 with 52-53 dated packs and pouches with some of the straps dated 41-42. Can anyone give me a total value of it. I would appreciate any general estimates so I can price it all to sell as a lot and move it on to someone who collects that period. I know it's not worth the value of pre 1945 items but maybe somebody can use it maybe even an re-inactor. Most of it is in almost minty condt. , Ray

Pattern 37 misc web equipment, need value?Pattern 37 misc web equipment, need value?Pattern 37 misc web equipment, need value?Pattern 37 misc web equipment, need value?Pattern 37 misc web equipment, need value?Pattern 37 misc web equipment, need value?
    Last edited by RayG; 06-02-2014 at 12:01 PM.

the second last picture are Danish used. HTK=HÆRENS TEKNISKE KORPS/ technical army corps. some of it can be ww2 and other is cold war era.

?

Thanks Frandsen. I thought those stamped crowns looked familiar, Ray

?

Hi Ray,

Putting a value on webbing is exceptionally difficult because it is highly variable based on date, maker, condition and the buyers that see the listing. Unfortunately, you are not alone in having no interest in post 1945 p37 webbing. There are many listings for 1950’s dated webbing that have been on eBay for years without any interest at all. If the pieces are of similar construction to the wartime style, then you may get interest from reenactors looking for field equipment, though they probably won’t be looking to pay very much.

I might try listing it between $30 to $60 and see if you get any interest. Good luck!

?

Thanks fellows for your replies and estimates. I did end up selling it for $75, Ray

?

Glad to hear it Ray!