Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Pattern 37 pistol pouch arrival

Article about: Hi mates.Today i received my pattern37 pistol pouch.I think its 100% genuine but i have a few questions though.I would like to know the manufacturer's full name and i wonder if the braces at

Default Pattern 37 pistol pouch arrival

Hi mates.Today i received my pattern37 pistol pouch.I think its 100% genuine but i have a few questions though.I would like to know the manufacturer's full name and i wonder if the braces at the rear should have this ''shape''.Also i dont know what means the number ''32'' under the ''crownfoot'' at the rear.The webbing is stiff.Many thanksPattern 37 pistol pouch arrivalPattern 37 pistol pouch arrivalPattern 37 pistol pouch arrivalPattern 37 pistol pouch arrival

?

Default Re: Pattern 37 pistol pouch arrival

It's used, but original. The clips may be bent from repeated use. No idea what the 32 stands for.

Martin

I dont know how much has been used.There aren't any other signs of wear.It is just like a unissued example

AIF
    ?

Looks like a nice original unissued pouch to me, the 32 is just the inspectors stamp. As for the maker I can't quite make it out

Cheers Luke.

Quote by AIF View Post
    Looks like a nice original unissued pouch to me, the 32 is just the inspectors stamp. As for the maker I can't quite make it out

Cheers Luke.
    ahhaaaa.This is very usefull AIF.Know i unsterstood what means all of these strange markings on my webbing, such as ''W-crowsfoot-26'' etc

Hello sir if i may please help , it is a most excellent pouch un used condition a,n.h, may be south african maybe but i think u.k. i have seen that marking
    on karkee web website very nice score well done sir koreamike

Hi again it is a,n, holden &co limited i found it on karkee web definitely british as far as the brass goes they did that some way they have never been bugged with
    great score koreamike