Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pouches No2 Gunner Bren Canadian

Article about: G'day All Thought to show this set for your viewing pleasure and I believe only Canada produced these, for me the hardest to find was the front pouch and the connecting shoulder strap

Default Pouches No2 Gunner Bren Canadian

G'day All
    Thought to show this set for your viewing pleasure and I believe only Canada produced these, for me the hardest to find was the front pouch and the connecting shoulder strap

?

Very nice Rene these are bloody hard to come by even hear in Canada these could be worn on the soldier's front or front and rear.
    They could also be worn attached to the sides of the haversack these pouches were originally designed to be carried in unit transport and slung over the other equipment just prior to going into action. They could carry 3 Bren magazines, two Boyes ATR magazines, or three 2-inch mortar bombs.

Like the Basic Pouches, loops were provided in some versions of the Utility Pouches for ballistite cartridges

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Very nice Rene these are bloody hard to come by even hear in Canada these could be worn on the soldier's front or front and rear.
    They could also be worn attached to the sides of the haversack these pouches were originally designed to be carried in unit transport and slung over the other equipment just prior to going into action. They could carry 3 Bren magazines, two Boyes ATR magazines, or three 2-inch mortar bombs.

Like the Basic Pouches, loops were provided in some versions of the Utility Pouches for ballistite cartridges

Regards Mark K
    Cheers Mark K extra info is much appreciated

?

Hi Rene,I guess you have already looked here?.........https://www.google.ca/search?q=bren+...36%3B800%3B549
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Hi Rene,I guess you have already looked here?.........https://www.google.ca/search?q=bren+...36%3B800%3B549
    Cheers Zwerge no I hadn't, thanks for the search link