Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RAF Holdall and Housewife -Western Desert RAF Officer

Article about: A recent pick up a bit out of my area of collecting but it is hard to find a holdall with original contents attributable to one owner. The Officer concerned was Fl Lt C H Sexton I think a Ge

Default RAF Holdall and Housewife -Western Desert RAF Officer

A recent pick up a bit out of my area of collecting but it is hard to find a holdall with original contents attributable to one owner. The Officer concerned was Fl Lt C H Sexton I think a General Duties officer not aircrew but what is nice is that his insignia came with it and all items are marked with his service number.

regards

Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAF Holdall and Housewife -Western Desert RAF Officer   RAF Holdall and Housewife -Western Desert RAF Officer  

RAF Holdall and Housewife -Western Desert RAF Officer  

?

That's a cracking good find Mark! Amazing and rare that it all stayed together all these years. Wonder if you can track down a photo?

Oz.

Nice little group.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Oz and Ade