Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Signal Corps Converter M-209-B

Article about: Hello everyone, I found this cypher machine at a pawn shop today. I have been doing research online and haven’t been able to find any information on how to figure out the maker of this one.

?

Default Signal Corps Converter M-209-B

Hello everyone, I found this cypher machine at a pawn shop today. I have been doing research online and haven’t been able to find any information on how to figure out the maker of this one. From my understanding these aren’t an everyday find. Hopefully someone on her can help me out a little. Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Signal Corps Converter M-209-B   Signal Corps Converter M-209-B  

Signal Corps Converter M-209-B   Signal Corps Converter M-209-B  

Signal Corps Converter M-209-B   Signal Corps Converter M-209-B  

Signal Corps Converter M-209-B  

?

Nice score!

Oz.

Cool find Larz ...almost looks like an enigma machine. Some others will be able to comment on this machine further.

I find it incredible the thought that goes into the creation of the mechanization within these machines.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

My neck hurts....

Looks cool though even though it is upside down or sideways.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I sold one at work last year.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!