Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

some questions about an ammo can

Article about: i have a chance to buy this ammo can and was wondering what era it is from and what its worth so i don't over pay

Default Re: some questions about an ammo can

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    If you're planning on using them for storage verses using them in a historically accurate display, I'd suggest modern cans. They're likely to be in better shape and have their rubber gasket intact which will keep the cans airtight and watertight.
    they will be on display in my wwii room and at events they will also be able to be left out in the open and i wont have to worry about tucking it away under something when im at an event as long as i keep them closed and i am probably gonna keep one in my general purpose ammo bag when im at shows and in my wwii room

Default Re: some questions about an ammo can

Quote by ripndip View Post
    they will be on display in my wwii room and at events they will also be able to be left out in the open and i wont have to worry about tucking it away under something when im at an event as long as i keep them closed and i am probably gonna keep one in my general purpose ammo bag when im at shows and in my wwii room
    Ah, okay. In that case, WWII vintage ammo can is the way to go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2