Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tanker Holster

Article about: Pick this up this summer , it still has it's original leg strap . Seems pretty mint to me . Just can't decide if I should start a holster collection now or not , I have 8 types of Canadian h

CBH
    ?

Default Tanker Holster

Pick this up this summer , it still has it's original leg strap . Seems pretty mint to me . Just can't decide if I should start a holster collection now or not , I have 8 types of Canadian holsters now from WWI to modern .
    Cheers Chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tanker Holster   Tanker Holster  

?

Neat web gear.

Very good, though a shame it is not the long drop version as they are very expensive these days.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

You should send it my way. I have an Enfield MK2** begging for the right holster.

you have 8 holsters already and you're "thinking" about starting a collection? Sounds like you already made your decision hehe That's in really nice shape. Is the short one like this from the factory that way? I've only seen the long drop holsters, but never one with the leg strap.

CBH
    ?

Yes I guess I do have a collection of them now ! It just kinda happened . I'll have to dig them all out and get some photos posted . Picked up a nice broad arrow C marked Hi-Power holster but it's been issued , but still nice . Still might be open to trading it off , but it would have to be a good trade ! Glad you guys like it .
    Cheers

Ps I've also posted my Hi-Power holster today , don't know how to put in a link lol
    Last edited by CBH; 10-01-2013 at 08:14 PM.