Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TC38 gas mask

Article about: Hello mates!Just won this.Hope you like it.This cost me about 20 euros

Default TC38 gas mask

Hello mates!Just won this.Hope you like itTC38 gas maskTC38 gas mask.This cost me about 20 euros

Default Re: TC38 gas mask

Nobody likes this poor mask?

now i dont no much on gas masks but this would be a french gas mask. and if so i never knew that the french army used that style of canister. so woodpecker you have showen me somthing new thanks. and i like it one, of these would look good with one of my adrian helmets.

As far as I know, the canister is civil defence / civilian use.

I like it

Yes, I also think this is a French civil defence mask. Nice mask and a very good buy for 20 Euro!

I know that TC38 gas mask was used both by French army and civilians.I think 37 webbing you are right for the canister.Geelong thanks for you good words!

Start01 Take a look mates in that useful site.I won the mask for actually 16.56 pounds but the shipping was 15 pounds.

Hi mates,i have a serious problem.The mask was estimating to arrive at the 31th of May.Today it is 3 of June and it isn't here.What can i do?Thanks

Quote by The woodpecker View Post
    Hi mates,i have a serious problem.The mask was estimating to arrive at the 31th of May.Today it is 3 of June and it isn't here.What can i do?Thanks
    Be patient!

Here's mine for comparison

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast