Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown 2 Pounder Leather Case

Article about: Hi Guys! Long time no speak, hope you are all doing well! Picked up this leather case at a flea market today based on the assumption it has something to do with a 2 pounder. The markings on

Default Unknown 2 Pounder Leather Case

Hi Guys!

Long time no speak, hope you are all doing well! Picked up this leather case at a flea market today based on the assumption it has something to do with a 2 pounder. The markings on the leather say C.M.7.A 2PR II - II A. Unfortunately, the paper label inside has been ripped. I cant seem to find anything similar on the internet so was wondering if you guys knew anything? If you want better pictures in the daylight I can get on it tomorrow. Unknown 2 Pounder Leather CaseUnknown 2 Pounder Leather CaseUnknown 2 Pounder Leather CaseUnknown 2 Pounder Leather CaseUnknown 2 Pounder Leather Case

Cheers

My guess would be it is part of the spares kit, the vickers has a leather spares case (just much smaller) https://hatchfive.wordpress.com/2015...re-parts-case/ leather seems a standard material to make these out of

?

I would think its more to do with the sighting mechanism and associated pieces