Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unusual Flak googles/Civil defense goggles

Article about: These were found in the bottom of a large box Home front medical items.The only picture i have seen of these is on Lady Fireguard in the men-at-arms osprey book on the home front.i'm thinkin

NCA
    ?

Default Unusual Flak googles/Civil defense goggles

These were found in the bottom of a large box Home front medical items.The only picture i have seen of these is on Lady Fireguard in the men-at-arms osprey book on the home front.i'm thinking they are rather rare!The eyepieces are moveable for better vision.

Unusual Flak googles/Civil defense gogglesUnusual Flak googles/Civil defense gogglesUnusual Flak googles/Civil defense goggles

NCA
    ?

Default Re: Unusual Flak googles/Civil defense goggles

Btt.

NCA........THESE GOGGLES CAN BE FOUND IN MICK PRODGERS BOOK....VINTAGE FLYING HELMETS....on page 223......Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual Flak googles/Civil defense goggles  

?

British Civil Defense. That set is in wonderful condition. Please let me know if you'd like to sell them. I'm new on this forum but am active on others.

Unusual Flak googles/Civil defense goggles

Hi.......These goggles also were made with the sides hinged and with glass lens..............Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual Flak googles/Civil defense goggles   Unusual Flak googles/Civil defense goggles  

?

Very interesting! They're obviously of the same type, and until recently I had seen very little of bottom one other than the 1940 magazine advertisement. Thanks for posting that photo.

What an interesting and unusual item, they remind me of first world war tank crew goggles.