Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Us Army boots or what?

Article about: Hi, can you tell me your opinions about thesre Army boots? In your opinions they are an original ww2 pair of boots? And can you tell me its value? Thanks you very much in advanced Annoyed fr

Default Us Army boots or what?

Hi,
    can you tell me your opinions about thesre Army boots? In your opinions they are an original ww2 pair of boots? And can you tell me its value?

Thanks you very much in advanced
    partisan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Us Army boots or what?  

Any help?

partisan

?

Hello Partisan. I am not an expert on these but I have been looking for a pair to add to my collection.
    The pattern looks correct, the eyelet count is correct and US Royal did make rubber soles for boots during WW2. But I know there is a big market for repro's for those that do reenactments. Are there any markings on the inside of the boot? I'm sure one of the experts will be along soon. Keep in mind this is the Christmas weekend and others are spending time with the family.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

They look good to me friend.

Thank you Phil and Steve! The seller ask 190,00 euro (about $ 231) , is it a correct price?

Thanks

- - ------- - -

Thank you Phil and Steve! The seller ask 190,00 euro (about $ 231) , is it a correct price?

Thanks

?

I can't really give you any prices on what you should pay for these. But new Reproductions of these sell for $230 here across the pond.
    So are there any markings inside the boot?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks Phil,
    on the inside of boots there is a stamp, but it si unreadble... sorry.

Partisan

This si the mark on Iside th boot: Unreadble!!!!!!
    On other forum, an user wrote that an original pair of this boots cost from 80 to 120 dollars!!!! I'm searching in many online shop, USA eBay etc etc. but I don't found boots at that price. I founded only one at 360,00 dollars and many repro at more 200 dollars...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Us Army boots or what?  

I have to add that the pair are good, from my experience these have always been tough to find outright. Take SteveR's assement as all good. With these you will have to pay on how much you need them