MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

US military field med kit

Article about: my father recently passed away..he wasnt in army but my uncle was and sent dad some stuff before he died.(uncle).included in this stuff was a army field med kit,(USA) im guessing from WW2..h

cindy
    ?

Default US military field med kit

my father recently passed away..he wasnt in army but my uncle was and sent dad some stuff before he died.(uncle).included in this stuff was a army field med kit,(USA) im guessing from WW2..he did alot of time in japan..anyway..it still has all the meds in it ncluding that little pill for suicide if your caught...we would like to sell it..should we get rid of all the med contence?.it cant possibly be still good but , legally, the bottles do say whats in them...and im sure thats what is, and was good at the time...hate for my mom to end up in jail at the ripe age of 74!!!
    thanks cindy...also..will i get an e-mail alert for any answers?.please e-mail me..Rosemaryjnn@yahoo.com..i am also old and have no idea how i got to this sight..ill probably never be able to find it again!!!

Default Re: US military field med kit

Hi Cindy and welcome to the forum.

I am a pharmacist so will be able to help very easily with the contents on the kit. Just let me know what's in it

Also, you should get an email telling you I've replied. Just click on the link in the mail and it'll bring you right back here.

Steve T